Friday, August 4, 2017

Outfits of the Week: July 31 - August 3


This week was crazy busy but it sure went by quickly!  This is my last week of summer so next week it's back to five day work weeks and five outfits to share each week.


Monday
This outfit was really simple but I really liked it. I guess it just felt like "me". I've been really digging the skinny belts lately. I think the proportion maybe is more appealing to me and I like how this bright white one makes the outfit pop, especially when I'm not wearing a cardigan. Now I need a new chocolate brown skinny belt. 😉  I also love the pointed toe flats.  They just feel so sophisticated when I'm wearing them.

White cardigan - Kohl's 
Mint blouse - Kohl's 
White cami secret - Burlington Coat Factory 
White skinny belt - Walmart 
Mineral blue essential chinos - Amazon
Taupe pointed toe flats - Payless


Tuesday 
I didn't like this outfit as much as Monday's. I think I just don't like these rounded toe shoes as much as the pointed toe ones. In addition to a new skinny belt, add pointed toe brown flats to my shopping list. 

Olive tank top - Kohl's 
Light fawn essential chinos - Amazon 
White 3/4 sleeve cardigan - Belk
Skinny leopard print belt - Beall's Outlet 
Brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes


Wednesday 
Every time I wear this mossy/olive skirt, I am reminded of how much I love it. It's comfortable, looks good with almost everything and looks professional. I'm trying to make an effort to wear my skirts more often and knew this was the perfect one to start off wearing.  However, ten hour work days in these sheer tights, not awesome.  The top half of them always ends up making me itch like crazy but mid day and then I'm just miserable in them for the rest of the five hours I'm at work.

Black sparkle cardigan- Kohl's 
Burgundy blouse - Beall's Outlet
Nude cami secret - Burlington Coat Factory 
Black madden girl belt - Beall's Outlet
Moss pencil skirt - Kohl's 
Black captoe pointed toe flats - Payless


Thursday 
It's funny that this outfit is almost identical to Monday's but it just didn't give me that same happy feeling.  It's the same style blouse, cardigan, and pants but just in different colors.  I think I just don't love the print on the blouse or these shoes as much.  Oh well, live and learn.  I'm already planning on repeating an outfit almost identical to Monday's on Thursday of next week.  We'll see if I like it as much.

Black and white print blouse - Kohl's 
Pink cardigan - Kohl's 
Black essential chinos - Amazon 
Skinny black belt - Beall's Outlet

Black captoe pointed toe flats - Payless 

No comments:

Post a Comment