Sunday, July 2, 2017

Weekly Goal Update: June 25 - July 1


June 25 - July 1

I did some more packing this week and also some fun new house shopping and had a generally very busy week.  As far as my goals are concerned, being so busy and being out and about so much meant a lot more eating out than I usually do but since I’m still trying to gain back some weight, I went for all the yummy things.


1. Make healthier food choices.
 I made an attempt to eat more fruit this week so that was an easy task to accomplish.  Otherwise, when I’m eating at home we’re mostly trying to make our way through eating the items in our pantry and freezer so we won’t have to move them.


2. Exercise five days a week for thirty minutes (or a total of 150 minutes per week, 2.5 hours).
🚫  This was another week where I got in lots of activity through packing but also made an effort to do some walking after sitting at work all day.  Working four ten hour days in the summer is not awesome when you spend all day in a desk chair or a conference table chair.

Sunday: - - 
Monday: 20 minute walk
Tuesday: 19 minute walk
Wednesday: 18 minute walk
Thursday: - -  
Friday: 59 minute walk 
Saturday: - - 

Total: 1 hour, 59 minutes


3. Get 10,000 steps six days a week.
 Another week of 10,000 steps every day!  My step total for the week was 73,323 and my best day was Saturday with 12,020 steps.


4. Go to sleep earlier.
🚫  Goal: Weeknights between 9:00PM and 9:30PM
My actual average bed time for weeknights was 9:31:52PM.  So even though I didn’t make my goal, I was only off by one minute.  No big deal.

🚫  Goal: Weekends between 10:00PM and 10:30PM
My actual average bed time for weekends was 10:32:03PM.  For the weekends I was only off by two minutes so I feel like over all I still did pretty well this week.


5. Leave some wiggle room.
 Junk food galore!  I ate out so much this week!  Places I went included Woody’s BBQ, Pizza Hut, Johnny Rockets, Subway, and Sonic.  I have a stomach ache just thinking about it.  Hopefully this week will be less busy and I can eat at home or pack my lunch more often.


6. Progress towards goal?
 I gained 1.4 pounds this week but I’m still under the weight that I want to be.  I’m getting closer though.  But I definitely need to lay off the junk food a little and try to gain weight by eating more healthy calories instead of deep fried foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment