Thursday, July 6, 2017

Outfits of the Week: July 3 - 6


This was a short week thanks to the Fourth of July so I only have three outfits to share with you.  Even though this was a short week, the break in routine has left me exhausted and I am so looking forward to sleeping in this weekend!  And then I have some things I need to get done around the house, as this is the last full weekend that we'll be at our current house.


Monday
I loved this cute and festive outfit that was perfect for work the day before Independence Day.  Somehow I had forgotten that I had that white button down.

white button down shirt - Beall's Outlet
red cardigan - Kohl's
red bead necklace - gift
cognac skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
mineral blue essential chinos - Amazon
nautical stripe boat shoes - Amazon


Wednesday
This picture is actually the only time I wore the pink cardigan in this outfit.  I was running around outside a lot and it was hot this day so I rolled up the sleeves of the dress on my way out the door and that's how they stayed for the rest of the day.

black and white print dress - Target
white cami secret - Burlington Coat Factory
pink cardigan - Kohl's
black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Thursday
I just love this blouse and somehow I hadn't yet paired it with olive chinos.  I remedied that today and loved the outcome!

navy floral blouse - Papaya
navy cami secret - Amazon
white 3/4 sleeve cardigan - Belk
moss essential chinos - Amazon
cognac skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
taupe pointed toe flats - Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment