Thursday, July 27, 2017

Outfits of the Week: July 24 - 27


I had to go back to work this week after being off for the last week and boy was vacation better.  But I feel moved in and settled for the most part.  There are still a few things that I want to do but just haven't had the time until this weekend.  Thank goodness for weekends.


Monday
This day we signed our share of the paperwork to close on the house we sold.  This outfit took care of that, as well as grocery shopping and running a bunch of errands on a super hot day.  My idea of casual but not too casual for a summer day and I really enjoyed this outfit.

Mint plaid button down - Kohl's, made into a short sleeve shirt by me
Black chinos - Walmart, made into ankle length by me
Black and white grasshopper boat shoes - Amazon


Tuesday
This was my first day back to work after vacation.  Nothing like jumping right in with a bunch of meetings!  Do I look as tired as I felt?  I just could not be bothered to fuss with my hair this day.  #messyhairdontcare

Peach floral blouse - Papaya
Navy cardigan - Kohl's
Brown belt - Beall's Outlet
Walnut essential chinos - Amazon
Brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes


Wednesday
And somehow I was even more tired Wednesday.  Probably because I stayed up way too late the night before just trying to get stuff done.  So much still to do!  I could have definitely taken a couple of more days off of work and still had plenty to do at home.

Chambray button down - Kohl's, made short sleeve by me
Mocha blazer - Amazon
Brown belt - Beall's Outlet
Cabernet essential chinos - Amazon
Nautical stripe boat shoes - Amazon


Thursday
StIll tired!  There's just something about coming back to work after time off where you feel so busy both at work and at home and you really just want to crawl up in a ball in the corner and ignore the whole world.  Is that just me?  Especially when working ten hour days.  The work days are so long and I have no time to get anything done by the time I finally get home.

Black tie neck blouse - Kohl's
Charcoal cardigan - Papaya
Black skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
Chili red pants - JC Penney
Grey faux suede and snakeskin pointed toe flats - Payless


No comments:

Post a Comment