Thursday, July 20, 2017

Outfits of the Week: July 17 - 18


This week is going to be only two outfits because I took the second half of the week off from work to unpack and get the old house cleaned and get the new house settled. So the pictures are a little wonky this week, as my normal bright lights are packed up! But I did the best I could with what was available to me. 


Monday
This day I was able to take my photos using the natural sunlight streaming in to our guest bedroom windows. Yay for sunshine! They aren't my best photos but they work. 

Navy shirt dress - Ross
Burgundy window pane cardigan - Kohl's 
Taupe pointed toe flats - Payless


Tuesday
This day I had to take my photos in a dark room with only one ceiling fan light before the sun had even come up so I apologize that they did not turn out well at all! But I'm devoted to photographing my work outfits daily at this point and that was the best I could do considering that we were moving the rest of our stuff this day. Hopefully by next week I'll have the new room all set up and ready to take better pictures again!

Black pintuck blouse - Sears
Grey cardigan - Kohl's
Moss essential chinos - Amazon 
Black skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
Black captoe pointed toe flats - Payless



No comments:

Post a Comment