Thursday, July 13, 2017

Outfits of the Week: July 10 - 13


Well tomorrow we sign our lease and hopefully we can get the keys at the same time and start cleaning the new house! There is so much to do. My mind is going a mile a minute thinking of it all! Let's calm it down for a few minutes and break down my work outfits from the past week. 


Monday 
Can I have one hundred of these tie neck blouses, please? They are so cute, classy, and easy to wear with anything. Although, come to think of it, I've really only worn them with pants so I guess I need to make an effort to wear one with a skirt next. 

White cardigan - Kohl's 
Black floral tie neck blouse - Papaya
Black skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
Walnut essential chinos - Amazon 
Black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Tuesday
This was the day of my beach retreat for work and while this is not the most beachy outfit, it was the most appropriate thing I had that wasn't already packed and I love how the high low hem looked with shorts. On the plus side, I wasn't showing a ton of skin and I'm happy to report that my porcelain skinned self only got sunburnt in a couple of tiny places where I didn't blend in the sunscreen well enough. SPF 70 friends, it's a good thing. 

Blush floral blouse - Papaya
Tan tank top - Walmart
Olive shorts - JC Penney
Black braided sandals - Rack Room Shoes


Wednesday 
This outfit was simple but really cute. I've been trying to get more wear out of my dresses. I left quite a few of them unpacked since a dress is such an easy outfit. One thing and you're done, unless of course, your office is like my current one where the temperature fluctuates between freezing and normal on an hourly basis. In that case, you'll also need a cardigan. 

Black convertible sleeve dress - Target
Black cami secret - Burlington Coat Factory
Blue cardigan - Kohl's 
Black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Thursday 
Another one of my favorite blouses! I think I've also worn this pair of cabernet pants in every way I could possibly think of until somehow I start pairing them with new tops and they just seem to work.  Maybe next time I'll pair them with the black blouse I wore on Monday. One more outfit planned!

Navy and beige tie neck blouse - Papaya 
Charcoal cardigan - Papaya
Cognac skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
Cabernet essential chinos- Amazon 

Taupe pointed toe flats - Payless


And a special bonus photo grid from our beach retreat!  Guess who's feet are the super pale ones?  😄

No comments:

Post a Comment