Friday, June 2, 2017

Outfits of the Week: May 30 - June 2


This week consisted of absolute mayhem in my life, as my husband and I have been sort of toying with the idea of looking into selling our home.  We're not positive just yet about what we want to do, but we have a realtor coming to talk to us on Monday.  One thing I know either way is that our house is currently filthy and needs lots of cleaning before then.  It also needs some paint to change our pumpkin colored bathrooms (What were we thinking?!?) to a more palatable color.  That change is happening whether we decide to sell or not.  Either way, this already short week was a blur of scrubbing and painting and there's still a ton left to do so the rest of this post is going to be kept short.


Tuesday
This week for some reason I decided I wanted to wear my hair differently every day.  Tuesday we started things off with overnight waves using this method.

black and white shatter blouse - Kohl's
blue cardigan - Kohl's
light fawn essential chinos - Amazon
black sandals - Rack Room Shoes


Wednesday
Wednesday's loose waves were created using a one and a half inch barrel curling iron to add a volumizing wave to the bottom half of my hair.

black and white polka dot blouse - Papaya
chili red pants - JC Penney's
white draped open front blazer - Papaya
black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Thursday
This hair was left over waves from the day before pulled back into a simple ponytail.  Sometimes a lack of sleep means a lack of creativity.  At least I changed up my look with a skirt instead of pants.

white blouse with black tie - Papaya
pink cardigan - H&M
black pencil skirt - Target
black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Friday
For the final hairstyle, I used that same one and a half inch curling iron to turn curl just the ends of my hair.  I like how that gives it some bounce.  And another change up was wearing a dress.

black button down shirt dress - Ross
red and silver necklace - gift from a former student :)
red cardigan - Kohl's
grey faux suede and faux snakeskin pointed toe flats - Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment