Friday, June 30, 2017

Outfits of the Week: June 26 - 29


This week I'm starting to feel like maybe there is a little less to do before our move.  I got some actual boxes packed and started the process of changing our address in one hundred different places.  There's still a lot to do though and today I'll be accomplishing a trip to Ikea, which is a total necessity for any move.


Monday
I love the layered look of this outfit and it worked out well since I ended up wearing the cardigan most of the day thanks to the freezing cold air conditioning.

gray short sleeve button down - Ann Taylor Outlet (sleeves shortened by me)
pink cardigan - H&M
black skinny belt - Beall's Outlet
black essential chinos - Amazon
black cap toe pointed toe flats - Payless


Tuesday
Once again, even though it's summer I spent the whole day with the cardigan on.  Why do they have to run the air conditioning constantly in my office?

navy long sleeve shirt dress - Burlington Coat Factory
white cardigan - Kohl's
cognac pointed toe flats - Beall's Outlet


Wednesday
This day I wasn't sure if I was going to have to go to a meeting with upper leadership or not so I dressed prepared for both.  I ended up wearing the outfit on the right but with the flats instead of heels since I didn't have to go to the meeting.  Instead I was able to get lots accomplished in my office that day.

pink floral blouse - Kohl's
khaki blazer - Goodwill  (Talbots brand)
skinny cognac belt - Beall's Outlet
olive ankle chinos - Walmart
brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes
cognac heels - Aerosoles


Thursday
So sorry these pictures are sort of off - I didn't realize until after I took all the pictures that there was a fingerprint on the camera lens.  Oh well!  Live and learn.

bright coral blouse - Kohl's
black ankle chinos - Walmart
black buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment