Saturday, June 10, 2017

Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2017


My June 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag came in the mail today and I'm really excited to share with you what I got!  I think this is my favorite bag yet!


Ipsy
Speak Your Mind Lips Bag
$??
This bag is really cute and seems to be of decent quality, though it is very small.  I can definitely see myself using it for something though!


Luna by Luna Cosmetics
Eyeshadow in Jace
$15.00 (1.5 g)
[link]
This is a matte rose colored eyeshadow.  I'm not sure how I feel about using it as an eyeshadow, but I think it would make a beautiful blush.  I'll have to give it a try and see how I like it.  It definitely swatches nicely though and I'm excited to have a matte eye shadow to try.


SPF Rx
Ultra-Clear Daily Skin Hydrator with SPF 50
$8.63 for 0.42 fl oz ($34.95 for 1.7 fl oz)
[link]
This might seem silly but I'm really excited to try this!  I've been looking for a moisturizer with a high SPF but all the ones I've tried either break me out in hives or don't agree with my skin in one way or another.  Hopefully this one is compatible, although if I like it, it's pretty expensive.

NYX Professional Makeup
Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé in Plush
$6.00 (for 0.27 fl oz)
[link]
Another item I'm really excited about getting!  I just generally love experimenting with lip products and anything NYX usually rocks my world.  Hopefully the color works for me but it looks pretty neutral and universally flattering.

Beauty For Real
I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner in 24 Karat
$14.00 for 0.28 g
[link]
Another awesome product!  I wouldn't normally go for a metallic gold eyeliner but I think this could look really pretty as a lower lash liner.  It will all depend on how well it stays put!  We can't have lower liner smudging and running down the face in these hot and humid summer days.


theBalm Cosmetics
Balm Springs Blush
$2.99 for 0.8 g ($21.00 for 5.61 g)
[link]
And another thing I'm thrilled to receive!  I've always been curious about theBalm's blushes but I've never bought one myself.  This color looks really pretty and like the sort of blush I would go for.  My only concern is that it is so small!  It's the size of a small single eyeshadow and I'm wondering how hard it will be to get a brush in there.  The pictures made it look so much bigger in my Ipsy preview.  However, this tiny blush is the perfect size for the overnight trip I'm taking for work this week!  It might end up coming with me if it works out with a brush.

Total Value: $46.62 + bag

Conclusion: I am so happy with my bag!  I think that's probably because it's almost all makeup.  And for the most part, I think the makeup items that I got are things that I will end up liking.  Score for Ipsy Glam Bag this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment