Friday, May 12, 2017

Outfits of the Week: May 8 - 12


I am just so happy that it's the weekend!  This was a long week at work after having to work last Saturday and I'm just really looking forward to a slower pace for the next two days and wearing some comfy clothes all day.  Let's take a look at the outfits I wore to work this week.


Monday:
After working six days last week, I really wanted to wear pajamas to work this day.  Unfortunately, I knew I had to deliver posters to schools so I had to dress like a grown up.  Not my favorite outfit but anything that wasn't yoga pants wasn't really going to be anyway.

mocha blazer - Amazon
olive tank top - Kohl's
brown Nautica belt - Beall's Outlet
mineral blue essential chinos - Amazon
brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes


Tuesday:
I had planned to wear a cute skirt outfit this day but somehow I was even more tired on Tuesday than I was on Monday.  So I woke up and decided I wanted to wear my black boat shoes and I threw together an outfit that would look okay with them.  Apparently I've worn an almost identical outfit before but let me tell you that I did not care at all when I got dressed that morning.  So tired.

dried mulberry blouse - Vanity Fair Outlet
grey cardigan - Kohl's
grey faceted teardrop necklace - Ann Taylor Outlet
black madden girl belt - Beall's Outlet
black essential chinos - Amazon
black grasshoppers boat shoes - Amazon


Wednesday:
On Wednesday, I finally started feeling slightly less physically tired and more just mentally tired so I decided to put in a little more effort.  And by that I mean I wore a fun belt and a blazer.  That counts as effort, right?

coral blouse - Kohl's
black open front blazer - Charlotte Russe
black and white polka dot belt - Walmart
boulder grey essential chinos - Amazon
black captoe pointed toe flats - Payless


Thursday:
This day I knew I was going to have to be carrying boxes and unpacking them to organize binders of materials for phonics instruction.  So I wanted to wear clothes that were easy to move in and comfortable shoes.  This outfit was professional enough while still being appropriate for some manual labor.  And I also just love the bow that I wore in my hair!  I need to get or make more of these, especially because I love wearing my hair in a bun on hot days like this to keep all of my hair off of my neck and out of my face.

chambray button down shirt - Kohl's
pink statement necklace - Target
brown Nautica belt - Beall's Outlet
walnut essential chinos - Amazon
nautical stripe boat shoes - Amazon


Friday:
Happy Fri-YAY!  I celebrated by taking myself shopping after work.  I picked up two new shirts for five bucks each!  My plan for the rest of the weekend is to spend my days in shorts and a T-shirt firmly planted on the couch.  But for work today, I wore something nicer than gym clothes.  This cardigan kept me warm inside where the air conditioning was blasting but I shed it any time I had to go outside, as it was quite warm outside today.  Layers are your friend when you live in Florida!

navy pintuck blouse - H&M
burgundy windowpane cardigan - Kohl's
cognac belt - Cato
moss essential chinos - Amazon
nautical stripe boat shoes - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment