Friday, May 26, 2017

Outfits of the Week: May 22 - 26


More layering this week!  Hot outdoors and cold air conditioning inside means I'm always grabbing a sweater or blazer to put in when I get chilly.  And sometimes when I wear a dress I even bring a blanket because the office gets so cold.  ❄️ ⛄️


Monday
I swear this dress doesn’t have stains on the front.  It’s just water that I splashed on myself and didn’t have time to dry before taking these pictures and dashing out the door.  #mondaymorningslob  On the plus side, this dress was super comfortable and professional for a day when I definitely would have preferred to stay in bed and wear pajamas.

olive convertible sleeve dress - Target
white came secret - Burlington Coat Factory

taupe pointed toe flats - Payless


Tuesday
Not much to say about this outfit other than that I love the fit of these tie neck blouses.  I have several different colors and patterns and I love every one and wish Papaya would make more.  I’d probably buy them all!

cadet blue tie neck blouse - Papaya
white stripe cuff blazer - Papaya
skinny leopard belt - Ross
moss essential chinos - Amazon
taupe pointed toe flats - Payless


Wednesday
It was raining cats and dogs this day but whatever these shoes are made out of kept my feet dry.  But the curls in my hair didn’t fair as well.  By the end of day, they fell into a nice soft wave but the outfit held up with no issues at all.

pink short sleeve button down - Kohl’s
faux pearl necklace - Body Central
grey stripe cuff blazer - Papaya
black skinny belt - ?
black essential chinos - Amazon
black pointed toe cap toe flats - Payless


Thursday
I had a different outfit picked out for this day but when I went to get dressed I just felt like wearing a dress so I threw this one on.  Easy peasy and oh so pretty.  I need to remember to wear my dresses more but they are currently tucked into a hard to see area of my closet and I honestly just forget about them.

cobalt blue shirt dress - Ross
white 3/4 sleeve cardigan - Belk
cognac pointed toe flats - Beall’s Outlet


Friday
This pink blouse is as happy as I am that it's Friday.  But it's so wide in the torso, I think maybe I should take it in a little?  But that requires effort and I haven't had much energy for that lately.  For now, it will stay a little big on me.

neon pink blouse - Papaya
deathly hallows necklace - gift
navy cardigan - Kohl's
brown Nautica belt - Beall's Outlet
walnut essential chinos - Amazon
nautical stripe boat shoes - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment