Thursday, April 13, 2017

Outfits of the Week: April 10 - 13


I'm so excited that this is a long weekend! I'm so looking forward to relaxing, sleeping in, and getting some stuff done at home. Although it was a short work week, it was an incredibly busy one and I'm glad for a more slow paced weekend. Let's check out the outfits that kept this busy lady looking professional. 



Monday
This outfit took me through a busy day of work and more! After work, hubby and I went to go check out a used incline treadmill we found on Facebook Marketplace for an amazing price. I wanted to look like an adult with a job who was serious about buying it so I was happy to feel put together in this cute blazer outfit. 

pink tie neck blouse - Kohl's 
grey striped cuff blazer - Papaya 
black madden girl belt - Beall's Outlet
black essential chinos - Amazon
grey faux suede and snakeskin pointed toe flats - Payless



Tuesday 
This is another blazer that I purchased from Amazon and I'm so excited to order more! It's cute, fits me well, looks professional and is comfy, thanks to the ponte fabric. Although of the three blazer brands I tried from Amazon, this one wasn't my favorite but more on that in a future review!

white ruffle sleeve blouse - Papaya
navy blazer - Amazon 
brown bead necklace - Walmart
wine belt - Cato
moss essential chinos- Amazon 
taupe pointed toe flats - Payless



Wednesday 
No blazer today but I was happy to pull out this skirt that's been neglected for too long. I always feel like it's just a teeny bit too short for my liking but with black opaque tights under it, I didn't feel like I was showing too much skin or anything and it was nice to switch things up with a skirt instead of always wearing pants. 

black shatter blouse - Kohl's 
red cardigan - Kohl's 
black sparkle cardigan clip - made by me
black madden girl belt - Beall's Outlet
khaki skirt - Kohl's 
black opaque tights - Target
black buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes



Thursday 
I was inspired by the Bitmoji I posted on Instagram last night (see it here) to wear my hair in a big bun. I'm liking it! I used to wear my hair like this all the time a couple years ago when it was longer. Now that my hair has more length again, I'm feeling a bun comeback. I'm also feeling the unique color of this blouse. So pretty! But I'm definitely going to have to alter it this weekend because it's way lower cut than I remember it being when I tried it on in the store. For now, I safety pinned it up at the shoulders so it wasn't inappropriate for work. 

dried mulberry blouse - Vanity Fair Outlet
grey cardigan - Kohl's
black owl cardigan clip - made by me
black madden girl belt - Beall's Outlet
navy essential chinos - Amazon
grey faux suede and snakeskin pointed toe flats - Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment