Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag


I wasn't expecting to get to write this post today but my very first Ipsy Glam Bag came in the mail a day earlier than expected and I was so excited!  Let's check out my bag.


Ipsy
Red Orange Ticket Bag
$??
This bag is really cute and seems to be pretty well made.  It's a cloth interior so maybe not the best if you spill something inside as far as clean up but I still really like this bag and I can see myself using it for transporting feminine hygiene products to the ladies' room or just organizing random junk in a bigger handbag.  I like it!


ColourPop
Creme Gel Liner in Show Me
$5.00
[link]
I'm really excited to try this beautiful copper eyeliner!  What a perfect shade for the upcoming summer.  I've never tried anything from ColourPop but I'm interested in the brand so this will be fun to try!


The White Company
Seychelles Hand and Nail Creme
$2.94 for 1 oz ($25.00 for 8.5 oz)
[link]

I'm excited about this because I need a new mini lotion for my purse!  This one smells quite nice too though it's a bit perfume-y for my preferences but I guess we'll see how I like it after using it more.


Adesse New York
Cupuaçu Butter Lip Balm
$24.00
[link]
I can always get on board with a good tinted lip balm!  Sadly, this one's tint is pretty invisible on my lips.  But I like lip balm so we'll see if it ends up being one I like after more use.  First impressions are that it has an interesting scent and feels good on the lips.  Their website says the scent is ginger mint and it also mentions that it's cruelty free, paraben free, and vegan.


Elizabeth Mott
Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter
$1.75 for 0.7g ($25.00 for 10g)
[link]
I'm not into shimmery highlighters (or really highlighters in general) but I love shimmery eyeshadow in this color!  A finger swatch looked really pretty but we'll have to see how this applies on the eyes tomorrow morning.  I'm really hopeful that it looks as good as it swatches because there is potential for love here.


Glamour Dolls
Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush
$4.99
[link]
I can't even express how excited Middle School me is about this!  I'm so happy I got this in my bag, as I know not everyone did!  My only concern is that it seems a little on the small side but I haven't actually used it to apply blush yet.  Also, let's face it, I would buy a whole set of these brushes just to display and not to actually even use.  😁

Total Value: $38.68 + bag

Conclusion: Wow!  I'm really impressed with this value!  That bag would probably cost well over $5 at any store so I really think this is amazing for ten dollars and free shipping.  I haven't really used any of the products enough to know for sure yet but so far I'm really happy I signed up for Ipsy and I'm really pleased with everything I got.  There were no immediate duds at all in this bag and I'm thrilled!  I'm looking forward to getting ready tomorrow with my new stuff.

* I purchased this bag with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment