Tuesday, April 18, 2017

3 Casual Outfits


I've been posting my work outfits pretty much weekly for the last couple of months but I've also been saving up a few casual outfits to share.  A lot of the time I don't really change out of my pajamas on the weekends but on the rare occasion that I leave the house, I try to remember to take a picture or two.  I've saved up three and it seemed like enough to go ahead and post now.



Casual Outfit #1:
This outfit was perfect for an impromptu day hanging out with a friend.  We hit a few stores and got some coffee.  I didn't have much time to pick out an outfit so I sort of repeated something I wore earlier and just swapped out the blouse.

dried mulberry blouse - Vanity Fair Outlet
floral print kimono - Papaya
golden snitch cardigan clip - made by me
denim capris - Kohl's
black on black Keds - Amazon


Casual Outfit #2:
This day we went to lunch with some friends and then stopped at the grocery store afterward.  This outfit was cute and casual without being sloppy.

olive green tee - Vanity Fair Outlet
denim jacket - Kohl's
deathly hallows necklace - gift
black buckle belt - Beall's Outlet
black ankle chinos (rolled up) - Walmart
black and white Keds - Kohl's


Casual Outfit #3:
This simple outfit was what I wore to go to the flea market the day before Easter.  We were hoping to find an awesome second hand stationary bike so I wanted sneakers for walking around the dusty aisles and something that I could wear and look halfway decent but still be able to try out any potential bikes.  We found only one and it wasn't really what I was looking for.  Later that day I did some online hunting and found a great deal on a new stationary bike instead so I also wore this when we went to pick that up.  Can you tell I love my Keds for casual wear?  They're super comfy but don't look as bulky as most sneakers.

black boyfriend tee - JC Penney
olive cargo pants - Bealls Outlet
black and white Keds - Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment