Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review: Orglamix Lip & Cheek Tint


Orglamix Lip & Cheek Tint
Shade: Glisten

Product Claims
According to the Orglamix website,
"The long-lasting, multitasking Lip & Cheek Tint combines natural color, softening moisturizers, and nourishing minerals with lavender and anti-aging and hydrating properties, the smooth, easily blendable formula adapts to complement all skin shades."

Additionally, they say the product is
"A 100 percent natural, non-toxic tint formula that delivers a pop of color to lips and cheeks. "




Website

Price
$18.00 for a 10g jar [link]

Pros
1. Non-greasy formula 2. All natural product that is hand crafted, vegan, and cruelty free. 3. Surprisingly pigmented!

Cons
1. Loaded with golden shimmer 2. Doesn't completely set when used on cheeks



Would I buy it again or recommend it?
I'm a little torn on whether I would recommend this product.  I wouldn't buy it myself but I don't think it's an all together bad product by any means.  As you can see in the swatch above, this product is incredibly shimmery.  That's just something that I personally don't like in lip or cheek products but I think there are lots of people out there that might like that.  Younger me would have loved that!  On the lips, I feel like the shimmer really ages my lips and shows all the lines.  On the cheeks, the shimmer highlights areas with large pores.  I also find that while this makes a great lip balm because it's so moisturizing, that's a con when used on the cheeks because it doesn't set and tends to slide around a bit.  It's surprisingly pigmented though, so there's no lack of color.  Which means that when I used it with a stippling brush as a blush and then set it with a powder blush... I was wearing a whole lot of blush!  But I generally don't like cream blushes either.  Basically, I think this product would be perfect for someone out there.  That person just isn't me.  However, if they made the same product without shimmer, I think I'd love it!  Too bad there's only the one shade.


*This product came in my December 2016 BuddhiBox subscription, which I paid for with my own money.



No comments:

Post a Comment