Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Review: Dermadeli Pumpkin Seed Serum


Dermadeli Pumpkin Seed Serum

Product Claims
According to Dermadeli's website,
"Pumpkin Seed Serum replenishes your skin’s hydration, immediate results can be seen and felt on dry skin. Pumpkin Seed Serum is absorbed by skin leaving behind an effortlessly soft feel."

Website

Price
$27.99 for 1 oz (currently on sale for $19.99) [link]




Pros
1. Miraculously hydrating 2. Non-greasy feeling

Cons
1. Slightly pricey 2. Can only be purchased online


Would I buy it again or recommend it?
Friends, if you have dry skin any where on your body, go get you some of this now!  This stuff is some sort of miracle in a bottle.  For the last few months, I've been suffering from dandruff in one random spot, just where my hairline starts at the temples.  Dandruff shampoo helped but didn't eliminate the problem.  If I went a single day without washing my hair (Who wants to wash their hair every day?), I would get dry flaky skin in that area.  But now I use just a couple of drops of this every other day and the dry skin is gone!  I have literally not had the dandruff since I started using this every other day.  Additionally, my husband was having issues with his hands getting dry, flaky, and painful on the palms of his hands.  He uses two drops of this mixed with Cetaphil moisturizing lotion and he won't have any dry skin for at least a week.  He swears by it now too!  I've even used it a few times in place of my moisturizer at night.  It's not greasy looking for being oil based but has just a glowy look.  When I run out of this, I will definitely be buying another bottle.  Although I may never run out because I literally only need a few drops when I use it and I don't need to use it every day.


*This product came in my October 2016 BuddhiBox subscription, which I paid for with my own money.



No comments:

Post a Comment