Saturday, March 4, 2017

Outfits of the Week, Feb 27 - Mar 3


Another work week gone by and another week of outfits I loved!  Getting dressed for work is much more fun when you like what you're wearing!



Monday:
I accented plain black and white with a colored cardigan.  An easy work outfit formula I learned from MK at Outfit Posts.

blue cardigan - Kohl's [similar]
white and black blouse - Papaya [same]
black sparkle cardigan clip - made by me ๐Ÿ™‚
black buckle belt - Bealls Outlet [similar]
black essential chinos - Amazon [same]
black pointed toe flats - Payless [same]



Tuesday:
When I first saw the little foxes on this shirt I knew I had to have it!  So stinking cute!  And it matches both pairs of my colored pants quite nicely with the shade of the foxes.  Funny that I used to hate patterns on shirts!

black cardigan - Banana Republic [similar]
mustard fox print blouse - Papaya [same]
black sparkle cardigan clip - made by me ๐Ÿ™‚
black buckle belt - Bealls Outlet [similar]
chili red pants - JC Penney [same]
black pointed toe flats - Payless [same]



Wednesday:
How adorable and professional is this blazer/blouse combo?  That bow at the neck just works perfectly with this blazer!  Loved it and had my new work ID badge made in this outfit.

khaki blazer - Goodwill (Talbots brand) [similar, Talbots brand] [similar, Papaya]
cornflower blouse - Papaya [same]
brown buckle belt - Bealls Outlet [similar]
mineral blue essential chinos - Amazon [same]
brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes [same but in black]



Thursday:
navy cardigan - Kohl's [similar]
peach floral blouse - Papaya [same]
golden snitch cardigan clip - made by me from a gifted bracelet
brown buckle belt - Bealls Outlet [same]
light fawn essential chinos - Amazon [same]
brown buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes [same but in black]



Friday:
OMG!  I made it to the end of the work week!  There were moments this week when it was questionable whether the weekend would ever come but it finally did.  And right before my weekend began, I had a big meeting so no casual Friday here.  But I loved this outfit anyway!

grey cardigan - Kohl's [similar]
black, pink, and red floral blouse - Papaya [same but different print]
black sparkle cardigan clip - made by me ๐Ÿ™‚
black buckle belt - Bealls Outlet [similar]
moss essential chino - Amazon [same]
taupe pointed toe flat - Payless [same]



Weekend!
And as a special fun bonus, I have my super lazy hanging out at home all weekend outfit to share with you as well!  This was what I promptly changed into after dinner Friday night and I plan on wearing pretty much this sort of thing all weekend long... because I definitely need more coffee right now!

Need More Coffee Sweatshirt - Walmart [same]
Dri-More Boot Cut Pants - Walmart [same, come in petite sizes!  So stretchy and comfy!]
leopard print slippers - Big Lots [similar]

No comments:

Post a Comment