Saturday, February 11, 2017

OOTD, Wednesday - Friday


I really put in some effort this week to document my outfits every day for work so now I'm here to share my outfits for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  (If you missed Monday and Tuesday, you can find that post here.)



Wednesday was another outfit with some fun colored pants!  And even better that I got them for ten bucks!

black 3/4 button down: Kohl's
grey striped blazer: Beall's Outlet
chili red pants: J.C. Penney [same]
black buckle flats: Rack Room shoes [same]



I'm not loving the way these boots look with this dress but I just wanted to be warm in my freezing cold office at work that day.

black and white print dress - Target [same]
pink cardigan - H&M
black fleece leggings - Body Central
black ankle boots - Walmart [same]



I laughed a bit at the random stray chunk of hair in the first picture here.  So awkward!  I really like the outfit though.

khaki blazer - Goodwill
purple shell - J.C. Penney
white longsleeve button down - Kohl's
black chinos - Amazon [same]
black buckle flats: Rack Room shoes [same]

No comments:

Post a Comment