Tuesday, February 7, 2017

OOTD, Monday & Tuesday


I've really liked both of the outfits I wore to work this week so far so I made an effort to snap some pictures to share.  Let's check out my work ready outfits.



Monday: I took these super fancy photos in the dressing room at my local H&M, after trying on several blouses and finding one to take home with me.  These pants are my first ever attempt at non-neutral pants.  I ordered them off of Amazon and I ended up loving them!  First of all, they're available in petite size and petite short sizes.  Access to the short size meant I didn't have to hem them!  Second, I love the way they fit.  While they are a tad large in the waist, they have belt loops, which are a feature I love in pants for work.  Third of all, they are chinos!  I much prefer chinos to silky trousers.  For me synthetic fabrics in pants just seem to show every nook and cranny of my less than perfect legs.  No thanks!  I've already ordered the same pants from Amazon in black and I've got my eye on several more colors as well.

black cardigan - Banana Republic
white and black geometric print sleeveless blouse - Kohl's
Calvin Klein men's belt - Beall's Outlet
cabernet straight leg chinos - Amazon [exact same
black braided flats - G.H. Bass Outlet



Tuesday: Yes, that is a Harry Potter Deathly Hallows necklace you're seeing.  Nerd alert!  I love this blouse too, with its bright and cheery coral color.  I love it even more because it was on clearance at Kohl's for like $7!  And it can look a bit more casual like this or tuck in it and pair it with a blazer for a more formal look.

coral blouse - Kohl's
deathly hallows necklace - Christmas gift from hubby
black ankle chinos - Walmart
black buckle flats - Rack Room Shoes [exact same]

No comments:

Post a Comment