Tuesday, February 28, 2017

BuddhiBox February 2017


It's already been over a week that I've had my February 2017 BuddhiBox so it's about time I got around to sharing what was inside.  Let's get started!



Casual Socks
by ToeSox
$12.00
[link]
*Cruelty Free
Toe socks are not my favorite but these are pretty fun.  I was a little disappointed that they don't have the rubbery grips to be yoga toe socks though.  At first, I was also annoyed at the fact that I got a size medium, meant for shoe sizes 8.5 - 10.5 when I wear a 6.  However, they still fit me perfectly fine.  And I love the color I received.


Crystal Charm Bracelet
by Gogh Jewelry Design
$30.00
I have the coordinating necklace that goes with this bracelet so it's fun to complete the set.  But I would have preferred the lotus flower that was also an option.



Love & Light Potion Tea
by BlendBee
$2.88 ($5.76 for 1 ounce; We received 1/2 ounce.)
[link]
*Organic
I have so much tea right now, I don't even know what to do with it all.  At some point when my tea supply isn't so large, maybe I'll be excited about this tea.  The ingredients sound like they'll be a good flavor.



Lip Balm
by Co-Pur
$4.00
[link]
*Vegan
I can always get on board with a lip balm!  This one is quite nice, with a cooling feeling.  I put it in the little bag I take when I go on walks, as I always seem to get chapped lips while I'm gone and never have a lip balm with me.  However, it's really annoying that the label doesn't stick.  I just removed mine.



Twist Headband
by Cozy Orange
$12.00
*Cruelty Free
I love this headband!  It's really cute, not too tight and not too loose, and I feel like it doesn't scream workout so I could actually wear it for other occasions if I wanted.  It's definitely my favorite item from this box.



Raw Rose Quartz Crystal
$10.00
I know some people are really into the whole crystal/chakra thing but to me this is just a pretty rock.  And I would never have willingly spent ten dollars on a rock.  LOL.

BuddhiBox Extras



Recipe Card - A recipe for some kind of tea I think?  It's supposed to help with coughs.
Yoga Pose Card - locust pose
Quote Card/Product Card




Jo-Sha Peppermint Wipe
$0.75 ($14.95 for 20 wipes; We received 1 wipe.)
[link]
*Vegan
I've gotten one of these in another box before.  It's okay to use to clean your yoga mat but nothing to write home about.



Smudge Stick
$5.00
This wasn't on the product card so I'm guessing maybe this was the missing smudge stick that was supposed to be in last month's box?  As I said then, I won't be using it but I'll send it on to my brother who I think will enjoy it.

Total Value: $76.63

Conclusion: I think this box was just okay.  There weren't very many items I got excited about.  While I absolutely love yoga, I think I've come to the conclusion that the yoga lifestyle is just not for me and I've cancelled my subscription.  That said, I think that anyone out there who is into the yoga lifestyle (and not just the practice of yoga) would really enjoy this subscription service.  I've received many items that I have liked but I think this just wasn't the right box for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment