Saturday, November 19, 2016

Products I've Used Over Fifteen Years


I realized the other day that there are a few products in my life that I have been using consistently since high school, which for me is over fifteen years now.  That's a long time to be loyal to a product!  Packaging on some of them has changed a bit but the products are still the same and obviously if I'm happy with them after all this time with all the other things out there on the market, then they have stood the test of time and I would definitely recommend any of them.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
I recall having used this early on in high school but I believe back then the packaging was beige and there weren't a bunch of different types.  My favorite is the 3 Minute Miracle Moist but I think all of them still work great.  I use this once or twice a week to deep condition my hair.



Stridex Acne Pads
These 2% salicylic acid acne medication pads have been preventing acne on my back and shoulders for so long and I just think they really work!  When I use them consistently when I wake up in the morning, I have zero breakouts in that area.  I also notice that they help to keep my keratosis pilaris in check too, along with exfoliating in the shower.



Carmex Classic Lip Balm
This lip balm is the best!  I still remember when my dad first introduced this to me (though he preferred Carmex in the little jar) when I had extremely bad chapped lips one winter.  I ended up loving how it kept my lips moisturized but also added shine like a gloss.  I've fallen in love ever since and I keep so many tubes of this on hand, it's verging on ridiculous.  I have Carmex in at least six different locations in my life and I never leave home without it.



Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
Well my blush here is depotted because it lives in a Z Palette but the color is still just like I remember it back in high school.  I love how this can almost serve as a blush and highlight in one because it has a sheen to it.  It's just a really pretty and affordable blush that's not too pigmented on my fair skin.

I'd love to hear from any of you who might have some products you've been using for a long time too!  Whether you were in high school fifteen years ago, or in college, or having your first child, I'd love to hear about anything that has stood the test of time for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment