Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Birthday Haul

I'm a little late in posting this, but here's my birthday haul!  It was a great birthday spent with lots of laughs and happy moments.



First, one of my friends I work with bought me this adorable kitty pillow!  I believe she bought it at Ikea and I just love it to pieces!



And I have another group of lovely coworkers that bought me this beautiful and warm blanket scarf because I'm always cold.  They know me so well.



They also got me a scented White Pumpkin candle that I'm burning and enjoying as I write.

And because of my love for coffee, I received some flavored pumpkin spice coffee.  It's quite good and I delight in the smell of it in the morning.



My husband gave me a fun subscription box full of unique items that have a special meaning for the two of us.  I thought it was a great idea!  One of my favorites was this Zapp Brannigan action figure.  Zapp is one of my favorite Futurama characters.  He cracks me up!


Next, my husband thought I would get a kick out of this bobbling cat buddha.  (Can you tell I have a thing for cats?)  He makes me laugh!!



This little Hermione key chain is living by my desk at work.  



I recently read a book by Thich Nhat Hanh that my husband recommended to me and I really enjoyed it so he got me this one to read next.  It's a short passage a day for each day of the year.



Anyone else notice this behind?  It's a decal of Simon from Simon's Cat!  Not sure what I'll do with it yet though.



These magnets are from one of my favorite episodes of Futurama, where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee.


This cute little leaf is a loose tea infuser.  I've really been enjoying hot tea lately but I actually don't have any loose tea right now to use this in.  We're planning on picking some up but the grocery store we went to this week didn't have any loose tea.  We're on the hunt now.


Can you tell what our favorite TV show is by now?  Anyway, he seems like a good candidate for 2016 President to me!  πŸ˜‚


And this artwork is a throw back to our trip this summer to Berlin, Prague and Krakow.  We're planning to frame it and hang it up in our house.

Besides just the gifts, this was a great birthday where I felt very loved and appreciated.  It's great to have people in your life who make you feel cared for so much!  πŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. If you have a co-op nearby, or somewhere that sells bulk spices, they usually have loose tea. Teavana sells loose tea, too, and is frequently in shopping malls.

    ReplyDelete