Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Liner Pairings for NYC Get It All Lip Color

I mentioned in my YouTube review of the NYC Get It All Lip Colors that I felt they needed a liner with them because the large bullet makes precise application difficult.  In this post, I've selected a liner for each of the colors I have, in case anyone else out there feels the need for a coordinating liner as well.



The first combination we have is NYC Get It All in Pinktastic and Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink.



Next we have the NYC Get It All in Fabfuchsia and Milani's Color Statement Lip Liner in Fuchsia.



Reds were a bit easier for me to match.  I have the NYC Get It All in Incredible and the liner I chose was Jordana Easy Liner for Lips in Sedona Red.



Lastly and my absolute favorite of the bunch, we have NYC Get It All in Extraordiberry and the coordinating liner is from the Jordana Easy Liner collection in the shade Plush Plum.

I hope these swatches gave you some ideas on liners that work well with these lip colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment