Thursday, March 17, 2016

FOTD: Peach



And today's color is: peach!  I'm enjoying this light and springy look today.  I'm pleased with the makeup.  This hair though... I'm just not sure how I feel about it!  I mentioned yesterday that I went to get a trim and ended up with more of a hack.  I'm not sure if it's that I don't like the hair cut or if I'm just in "this isn't what I was expecting hair shock".  Hair shock is a thing, right?  I guess it's going to take a couple of days of getting used to this hair before I can decide how I feel about it.  Today I tried making it sort of textured and fun.  I like the way it looks but I'm just not sure if it's me, ya know?  Tomorrow I plan to wear it more straight so we'll see how I like it that way.



But back to the makeup.  I'm still on spring break and I've been going a lot simpler with my makeup lately since I've mostly been hanging out around the house.  But today hubby and I are going to go out to dinner and running some errands when he gets home from work.  He starts his spring break this afternoon so today and tomorrow we are planning to get some of our boring adult errands and chores taken care of together.  And eating some fried junk food!  :-)




face:
* nyc smooth skin bb cream instant matte in light
* benefit erase paste in no. 1 fair
* milani even touch powder foundation in shell
* cover girl cheekers blush in pretty peach
* maybelline define-a-brow brow pencil in medium brown
* nyx control freak brow gel

eyes:
* cover girl super sizer waterproof mascara in very black
* nyc high definition liquid eyeliner in extra black 
* smashbox limitless eyeliner in onyx (tightline)

lips:
* jordana easy liner for lips in pink love (to line lips)
* neutrogena moisture smooth color stick in fresh papaya


And if you were wondering what the hair looks like from the back, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment