Tuesday, February 9, 2016

OOTD, Not A Professional Photographer


This morning I decided to get ambitious and snap a couple of outfit of the day photos before I left for work.  I set up my delightful new 50 inch tripod and my fabulous new, better quality camera and used my cell phone as a remote so I didn't have to run back and forth to and from the camera to set the timer.  The result: two pictures that remind me that I am so not a professional photographer.  But at least the photos are better quality than what they used to be!


My awful photography aside, let's take a look at what I wore on this chilly day.  

chambray button down: Kohl's
oatmeal sweater: little boy's department at Target (because I'm a miniature human)
mixed neutrals necklace: Payless Shoes
olive chinos: Walmart
brown flats: Rack Room Shoes
lips: jordana easyliner for lips in posh plum and NYC Get It All Lipstick in ExtraordiBERRY

Can we take a moment to enjoy how great this lip color is??  I kind of what this lipstick in every color!  And for $2.99, why not?




No comments:

Post a Comment