Saturday, January 2, 2016

Non-Beauty Christmas Haul



Today I'm sharing a few more things I got for Christmas this year that were non-beauty related.  First, let's start with the largest item and then we'll work around clockwise.  In the bottom left corner, we have a beautiful flameless candle that Brian bought me for Christmas.  It came with this festive wintery wreath.  He thought it would look nice in the background of my YouTube videos and he came up with the great idea to change out the wreath for each season.

Next, we have Archer Farms Candy Cane coffee 3 pack for the Keurig.  I don't have a Keurig but we have one in my office at work so this coffee will be a nice treat when I go back to work on Monday.

The hello beauty full mug was another gift from Brian.  That will be a sweet reminder in the mornings when I drink my coffee from it.

If I'm not feeling in the mood for Candy Cane coffee at work, I can also have some Swiss Miss hot chocolate.  I'm curious to see if it tastes the same as the stuff in the packet.

Finally, my sister-in-law bought me a lovely Golden Peach Sparkle three wick candle from Bath & Body Works Home.  It smells really nice and I'm actually burning it right now as I type up this post.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!  Here's to a great 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment