Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Makeup Vanity Makeover, Part 1




Welcome!  If you haven't already seen the video that accompanies this blog post, go ahead and check it out!  If you've come here from the video then you're in the right place to find photos, links, and more information than what I could fit into a seven minute video.  If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to ask!

Makeup I'm wearing in the video [here]
Nail polish I'm wearing in the video [here]


My Perfumes:
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift (large and small bottles)
Twentyone Black by Rue21
Guess Gold
Cherry Vanilla
Purr by Katy Perry (I love the kitty bottle!)

Because makeup can be a decoration, right?  Lippie decor!

How cute is this tissue box?  I actually find mine at my local Winn-Dixie grocery store and they are no more expensive than a boring box of tissues.

I purchased this adorable pink, white, and gold sign from Big Lots this summer.  I adore the fact that it even has little hearts on the sides!  And this phrase is something I think about often and even have on the background of my laptop right now.  You can find all sorts of different signs with this same phrase on Etsy.

This is another sign with a phrase I love.  This one is sadly not as cute but I think the message is important: it's what's on the inside that really matters.  You can find a cuter version on here on Etsy.

Links to items I mentioned in the video:
Ikea Alex 5 drawer unit [exact]
Ikea Linnmon 59" table top [exact]
Ikea Linmonn 47" table top [exact]
Makeup organizer [similar]
Ikea pink brush holders, Dokument pencil cup [exact]
Hobby Lobby black photo storage box [exact]
Wall mirror [similar]
Amazon LED makeup mirror [exact]
Pink clock [exact]
Brush Cleaner Recipe Video [exact]
Sonia Kashuk brush and sponge cleanser [exact]
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 [exact]

Thank you so much for watching and for checking out my blog post!  I'm looking forward to sharing Part 2 as well so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment