Tuesday, January 19, 2016

FOTD and Upcoming Videos


I'm really excited to be sharing this Face of the Day and also to announce that I will have some new videos this week.  It will be a three part series all about my makeup vanity makeover that I did this weekend!  I got some new furniture and a completely new set up that I'm really excited to share.  Check back tomorrow for the first video but before we can get to that, let's talk about the makeup I had on during the videos.  If you're interested in the nail polish I'm wearing in the video as well, check out my manicure post here.

Face:
* rimmel fix & perfect pro primer
* revlon colorstay whipped foundation in buff
(This foundation shade is a little too dark for me in real life but it comes off looking okay in videos because of the bright lights I film with.)
* benefit erase paste in no. 1 fair
* rimmel stay matte pressed powder in translucent
* sonia kashuk tinted brow gel
* essence silky touch blush in babydoll
* nyc smooth skin bronzing face powder
* wet n wild color icon bronzer in reserve your cabana
* elf makeup mist & set

Eyes:
* milani eyeshadow primer
* l’oreal infallible eyeshadow in iced latte (lid)
* wet n wild color icon eyeshadow single in brûlée (brow highlight)
* nyx eyeshadow single in happy hour (transition shade in crease) 
* nyx eyeshadow single in skinny dip (crease & lower lash line)
* smashbox limitless eyeliner in onyx (tightline/waterline)
* nyc high definition liquid eyeliner in black
* maybelline colossal volum express waterproof mascara in classic black

Lips:
* essence lip liner in honey berry
* jordana twist & shine balm stain in cranberry crush

No comments:

Post a Comment