As the holiday travel season nears, I'm starting to think about what clothes and makeup I'll be packing for our road trip back home. However, this year is a lot easier than previous ones. This summer I spent three weeks traveling and the only color cosmetics I brought with me were what I had in my Unii Palette. I didn't really have a lot of time to plan out what I brought and just ended up grabbing my Unii with whatever was already in there but it ended up working out really well for me and the palette took up very little space. I'm definitely going to be bringing it again and I highly recommend investing in one if you travel often. I love that it packs a lot of items while taking up very little space and it seals incredibly well so you don't have to worry about it opening up and spilling your stuff everywhere. Below is what I packed for my summer trips. I'll probably change up a few things like the bronzer and blush for my holiday travels but most of what I have in here will remain the same.
1. Physician's Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Light Bronzer/Soft Ginger
2. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Citrus Bloom
3. Cover Girl Cheekers Bronzer in Golden Tan
4. & 5. Physician's Formula Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Classics (lightest and darkest shades)
6. Savvy Satin Eyeshadw Trio in Vintage Wines (wine shade)
7. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
8. Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Nutty
9. Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze
10. Cover Girl Eyeshadow Single in Brown Smolder
With two blushes, two bronzers, and seven eyeshadows with a variety of matte, satin and shimmer textures, I felt like I had plenty of options for three weeks to not get bored. And the Unii Palette was durable and kept my products in great shape without worrying about them. I definitely am glad that I purchased it, even though I was kind of apprehensive because it is a bit on the pricier side, but I think it was worth every penny for me because it's so convenient.