Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Grease Lightening


This weekend I decided I wanted to actually make use of my nail polishes, now that I had gone through and decluttered.  I wanted something quick and easy so that narrowed it down to my collection of Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes because I knew they would dry quickly and I could get away with only one coat of color.  Then I decided I wanted something neutral and this was a bit of a different take on neutral and also a polish I hadn't used many time before.



For this manicure, I used a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri base coat, followed by one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Grease Lightening and one coat of NYC Grand Central Station as a top coat.  In real life, I feel like the color looks a bit darker on my nails than in the bottle but in these photos, they look quite similar.


I like the way this turned out and I love how quick the manicure was to do, since these Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes are usually pretty opaque at only one coat.  We'll see how long it lasts on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment