Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Loving Right Now Video Details


Welcome!  I have lots more information to share about what makeup I was wearing in my Loving Right Now video and about the products I mentioned.  I hope you enjoy!

Face:
rimmel fix and perfect pro primer
rimmel lasting finish foundation in light ivory
maybelline better skin concealer in ivory
benefit erase paste in fair
rimmel stay matte powder in transparent
milani rose blush in romantic rose
sonia kashuk tinted brow gel
elf makeup mist & set

Eyes:
milani eyeshadow primer in 01 nude
hard candy baked eye shadow duo in high maintenance (dark shade on outer lid, light shade on inner lid)
wet n wild color icon single in brûlée (highlight)
rue beauté natural eye kit (boardwalk shade as liner)
rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal liner 005 nude
maybelline unstoppable eyeliner in espresso (over boardwalk)
maybelline colossal volum’ express waterproof mascara in classic black 

Lips:
revlon matte balm stain in sultry

carmex lip balm

Products/Methods Mentioned:
revlon colorstay whipped creme foundation
double liner: line with dampened eyeshadow, then layer with pencil liner
     products mentioned for that method: angled liner brush.  rue beaute natural eye kit shade, boardwalk.  maybelline unstoppable liner in espresso.
redken hot sets 22
scunci thick fabric headwrap
rimmel stay matte powder
lip layering: lipstick with lip balm on top
     products mentioned for that method: revlon matte balm stain in sultry.  carmex lip balm.

2 comments:

  1. What shade are you in the Revlon whipped foundation, and do you prefer it over the regular Revlon Colorstay? We seem to be the same shade in other foundations :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Whipped version, I used to wear Buff but I felt it was a bit too dark and too yellow. I recently found and bought the shade Ivory and it seems to be a better match for me. I much prefer it over the regular Revlon Colorstay. I felt the regular formula (I used the combo/oily version) was a lot harder to work with because it would set before I could get it buffed out. I also find the whipped formula is less drying on me. Hope that helps!

      Delete