Friday, December 11, 2015

Late November Empties

I have some late November empties to share with you today.  Somehow I finished off quite a few things in the last two weeks of November and I wanted to clear out the old before I started out December.



First of all, I'll discuss the makeup items.
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach - I love this blush!  It's the perfect shade of peach and it's really flattering on lots of skin tones.  I've already repurchased this and depotted it so I can take it with me on trips but right now it lives in my blush Z palette.
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in Buff - I love this foundation!  It's just so easy to apply and always looks good!  I've already repurchased this as well... in two different shades to see which one I feel like works better for me.  I haven't come to a conclusion yet but the two shades I currently have are Ivory and Buff.
Sonia Kashuk Brush and Sponge Cleanser - At first, I thought this stuff was just okay but after using it for months, I love it and definitely recommend it.  It just makes hard to clean things like foundation melt out of your brushes.  I've already repurchased this as well.
e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set - I love the way this takes away some of the powdery look after first applying my makeup.  I have a backup of this to use up still but I'm not sure if I want to repurchase this same item when I finish that bottle or if I want to try something else.  We'll see.
Carmex Lip Balm - I love this lip balm!  It's great on its own or over lipstick when your lips start to get dry.  I've used this balm since I was a teenager and I keep tubes of it everywhere, including back ups for when I use up one.


Let's move on now to hair care.
So Gorgeous Volumizing Root Mousse - This is great to give your roots some body.  I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply.  I think this product is great and I like to stock up when they have sales.  I got this one during a buy two, get one free sale so I already had one waiting in the wings.
Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo - Best dry shampoo ever!  I love that it doesn't leave a white cast in my hair or a gross texture.  I've already repurchased this one as well.


And last but not least, we have some skin care items.
Kuddles Unscented Baby Wipes - I believe these are the store brand of baby wipes from Winn-Dixie, which is where we do most of our grocery shopping.  These are just awesome for removing swatches from my hands or product from my lips.  They are plenty moist enough to get the job done easily.  They're gentle on my sensitive skin and they are inexpensive.  I've already bought another pack.
Top Care Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - This is another store brand item from Winn-Dixie.  I've talked about these wipes in numerous empties before.  They are inexpensive, gentle, and get the job done.  I have a pack of these waiting for me as well.

So I'm pretty sure every product shared in this empties post is something I've purchased more than once.  Weird that it worked out that way but I guess it means I'm honing in on what I like.  Do you have any products that you've purchased multiple times?

No comments:

Post a Comment