Monday, December 21, 2015

FOTD & YouTube Video


Check out this video if you're curious what makeup I'm packing for my Christmas trip back to Pittsburgh.  Below I have listed all of the makeup I was wearing in the video.  I hope you all have a great holiday!  I'll be trying my best to post while I'm gone.

Face
rimmel fix and perfect pro primer
revlon colorstay whipped creme foundation in 110 ivory
rimmel match perfection 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter in 230 fair/light
benefit erase paste in no. 1 fair
l’oreal true match super bendable powder in n2 classic ivory
physicians formula healthy wear spf 50 bronzer in fair (all over face)
elf studio blush in tickled pink
sonia kashuk tinted brow gel
elf makeup mist & set

Eyes
wet n wild fergie take on the day eyeshadow primer in for my primas
wet n wild color icon eyeshadow single in brûlée (highlight)
nyx eye shadow single in sahara (lid)
nyx eye shadow single in happy hour (transition crease shade)
nyx eye shadow single in dark brown (outer corner, lower liner, dampened as upper liner)
maybelline unstoppable eyeliner in espresso (upper lash liner, over shadow)
rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in nude (lower waterline)
maybelline colossal volum’ express waterproof mascara in classic black

Lips
jordana easy liner for lips in plush plum
wet n wild megalast lipstick in sugar plum fairy
carmex lip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment