Sunday, November 22, 2015

Shopping My Stash Drawer


I'm here to share a video that I posted on YouTube, all about what was in my Shopping My Stash Drawer.  Below I listed the products I mention in the video.  I'd love to hear other ideas on how to organize your shopped items!  :)

nyx dark circle concealer in light
elf single eyeshadow in saddle
wet n wild color icon single in brûlée
hard candy kal-eye-discope baked eyeshadow duo in high maintenance
jane blushing cheeks blush in blushing petal
nyx eyeshadow single in dark brown
rimmel stay matte foundation in light ivory
elf volume plumping mascara
milani shadow eyes jumbo eye pencil in champagne toast
jordana 12HR made to last jumbo eye pencil in continuous almond
avon ideal shade concealer stick in fair
hard candy fox in a box in spicy and sweet
cover girl checkers blush in pretty peach
milani minerals blush in mai tai
sonia kashuk shine luxe sheer lipstick in sheer mauve
maybelline matte lipstick in blushing pout
elf moisturizing lipstick in ravishing rose
elf essential lipstick in classy
revlon lip butter in juicy papaya
nyc expert last lipstick in creamy mauve
essence lip liner in satin mauve
jordana easy liner for lips in sugar bronze
wet n wild color icon trio in walking on eggshells
physician’s formula healthy wear SPF 50 bronzer in fair
coastal scents revealed palette
coastal scents revealed 2 palette

No comments:

Post a Comment