Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Work Stuff Haul


I picked up some things this weekend to take to work.

1. trash can - for under my desk
2. big lime green blanket - because my office is freezing and the blanket I had there isn't big enough.  Last week the thermostat in one of the rooms connected to our office read 55 degrees Fahrenheit.  Something is wrong with the air in that room and it leaks into our office like an arctic wind.
3. Penguins fleece sweatshirt - My mom gave me this sweatshirt for Christmas but I don't wear it much because it's pretty big on me, even after I shortened the sleeves.  However, it's perfect to wear over top of my work clothes, since it's  a little baggy.  I plan to keep it at work for an extra layer when needed.
4. Palmolive dish soap - I bought this small bottle to keep in my office to wash out my coffee/cocoa mug.
5. Barissimo Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups - Nothing like a hot cup of coffee to warm you up when the air conditioning is working over time.  These ones are from Aldi and cost about half of what most other brands cost but taste just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment