Sunday, September 27, 2015

Shopping My Stash


I'm really trying to keep things simple in my makeup life right now.  I have to be out of the house for job earlier than what I used to when I was teaching so I really just don't have time to do a bunch of different steps in my makeup routine.  This week is going to be a particularly busy one so I've decided to utilize some makeup palettes to help simplify things.

1. Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette - This palette (shadows shown below) has lots of easy to wear light and medium colors that are great for the lids or highlighting your brow bone.  I don't really find the amount of contour shades that satisfying either, and it's got a lot more satin and shimmer shades and not much matte.
2. Z Palette  - This one has seven shades of blush in it and even a bronzer for good measure.
3. Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte Palette - This is just a great palette and provides all the things the Coastal Scents Palette is missing.  Together, they provide all the neutral shades I could want.

Let's hope that having all the things I need in one place will help me get ready faster in the morning.  I know this is going to be a busy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment