Sunday, September 20, 2015

Shopping My Stash

Long time, no see friends!  I hope you've been well.  Work has been kicking my butt lately.  I really love my new job, but like all jobs, there are rough days.  My team and I have been super busy with all the projects we are launching and the last few weeks have been really draining, but exciting.  At the end of the week, this is how I feel.  Normally I use my free time on the weekends to take my photos for the blog and write my posts and then I publish them after work (except outfit posts).  But lately I just haven't had the energy on the weekends to do anything but sit on the couch and veg.  But it's helped me to recharge my batteries for the rest of the week.  This week I launched a new software application to the eight schools I do work for.  Which means every time something went wrong, I got an email (or twenty) telling (or yelling) about what is happening.  There turned out to be a big glitch on the side of the software company that caused problems with our data sync that rosters our classes (that makes total sense, right?) so to say the least, people weren't thrilled.  But they think they have it figured out so hopefully this week will smooth out the issues.  Anyway, I've found that with my new position, I have to leave my house earlier for work, since my hours start and end earlier and I have a longer drive.  So I don't have a lot of time to apply or think about my makeup.  And most of the other people I work with pretty much just stick with mascara and eyeliner so I try to keep it simple.  This week I shopped my makeup stash to prepare myself for the busy week ahead.  One less thing to think about!

Eyeshadows: 
1. CoverGirl trio in Shimmering Sands
2. Wet N Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells
3. L'Oreal quad in Canyon Stone
4. Hard Candy duo in Peace
5. e.l.f. quad in Day 2 Night

Lips:
1. Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Fresh Papaya
2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush
4. Nyx Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

Blush:
1. Wet N Wild Blush in Mellow Wine
2. Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet
3. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
4. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Autumn Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment