Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hair Evolution

I got my hair cut again this weekend and the stylist and I were kind of joking about how for the past few months, every time I would come in I would get my hair cut a little shorter.  I thought it would be fun to show a sort of hair evolution with a little sneak peek of my new (even shorter) hairdo.  I didn't really have time today to take a bunch of pictures so I'll have to try to get a better picture tomorrow morning or maybe do an outfit photo or something.


I love that this new hair cut is a length that is really low maintenance for me.  My hair is naturally straight and well behaved at this length.  If it's much longer, it tends to flip out every which way and do crazy things, which probably looks fine to other people but on my hair, it was driving me nuts.  If I have to spend more than about ten minutes a day total on my hair, I get annoyed.  More than ten minutes and I feel like my hair should look fancy, not just done.  How much time do you usually spend on your "every day" hair look?

No comments:

Post a Comment