Getting ready in the morning lately has been a bit of a hassle. I feel like no matter what time I get out of bed or no matter what I do, I always seem to be running late and in a hurry. These makeup items have helped me to get ready faster while still feeling put together.
1. Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette - I've been combining the more subtle colors in this palette for quick looks that don't need a lot of blending and still look professional.
2. Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose and 3. Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Taie - Two matte blushes that blend easily while perking up your face so you look more alive.
4. Rimmel Eyeliner in Nude - great to line the water line and look like you got more sleep than you really did.
5. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso - I like that this quick and easy liner instantly makes my face look "done". I struggle with pencil liner so much less than liquid.
6. Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige - Actually a soft pink and shiny. Now you look like you actually put in some effort.
7. Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Mauve Lust - This lippie is great because it gives you a hint of color and shine without being so high maintenance that you need a mirror to apply it. Swipe and go!
What products are you loving lately?