Thursday, September 10, 2015

August Empties

I have some August empties to share so let's start with hair products.

Tresemme Tres Two Hair Spray mini - I love this hair spray.  It's my favorite.
Garnier Flat Iron Perfector - This is a really great heat protector for fine hair.  It doesn't weigh my hair down and it's inexpensive.
Garnier Texture Tease - I really like this to add texture to my hair and give it some grip.
Garnier Root Amp - This is a spray mousse that I tried for the first time this month.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  When you first spray it in, it's really sticky and kind of awful.  Once you dry your hair, the stickiness goes away and then it's awesome and really does give some volume.  I also like that it dries really quickly, especially compared to some other mousses.  I would purchase it again after I used some of my other similar products up.
Salon Grafix Invisible Spray Dry Shampoo - Love this stuff!


And now makeup and skin care.

Top Care Makeup Remover Wipes X2 - My favorite makeup wipes!  So gentle and inexpensive.
Dollar General Makeup Remover Wipes - Leftover from my summer travels.  Good for the price and I like these ones for when I travel.
Carmex Lip Balm - My favorite lip balm for over fifteen years.  Moisturizes your lips and adds some shine.
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black - Favorite mascara ever.  The writing is worn off the tube from all my use.
Equate Eye Lifting Serum - A good under eye serum.  I go back and forth between this and the Up and Up brand, depending on whether I'm at Target or Walmart when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment