Tuesday, August 4, 2015

June/July Empties

I haven't posted my empties since the end of May and they are piling up so I thought it was time to post/.  I actually had a few other products that I finished up while I was out of town but it seemed a little ridiculous to carry around garbage with me on my travels just to post online so this is what I finished off while I was at home.

Makeup Products:
1. Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder Finishing Veil Powder in Light - I think this item was discontinued.  I just wanted to use it up but it was okay.
2. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black - I love love love this mascara.  I plan on doing a post just on it later but trust me that (for me at least), this mascara is great.
3. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee - This is a long time favorite for me.  I already repurchased.  It's my favorite shade for brow highlight.
4. & 5. Carmex Lip Balm - Another long time favorite.  An all around great lip balm to add some shine and also keep your lips hydrated.


Skin Care Products:
1. Olay Daily Facials - Great for removing makeup at the end of the day.
2. Top Care Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - I often have a small amount of eyeliner left over in the morning and these are a really inexpensive and gentle way to remove any makeup that didn't wash off the night before with my daily facial.
3. CVS Travel Size Makeup Wipes - I bought these when I was in Pittsburgh because I had used up all of my wipes I brought with me.
4. Neutrogena Travel Size Oil-Free SPF 15 Moisturizer - I bought this because it was a lot easier than hauling my giant bottle of moisturizer with me for my travels this summer.  It was convenient because this tiny bottle lasted me for about a month but I really disliked it.  It had a strong fragrance, was not very moisturizing, and stung when I applied it.  It did the trick but I would not repurchase it in the large size.



Hair Products:
1. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus - I really liked this product and definitely noticed it adding volume to my hair.  I'm just a little torn because it's quite expensive compared to what I normally pay for hair products.  However, on the plus side, it's pretty much sold every where.  Right now I'm trying out some other products  that are less pricey but I did really like this.
2. Garnier Texture Tease - This is a repurchased item.  It does a great job of adding texture and grip to fine hair.  Just be careful not to use too much or your hair will be stiff and not move like hair should.
3. Garnier Flat Iron Perfector - This is another repurchased product.  I really like it and I think it works well for fine hair.
4. Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo - I just love this stuff.  It's a favorite product.  It helps absorb oil, which builds up quickly in my fine, straight hair.  It also adds some texture, grip, and volume.  This was a travel size that went with me when I was out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment