Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Car


This week was so busy!  I started my new job on Monday of last week, which is always hectic.  But I'm also working four ten hour days a week for the next few weeks which makes my work days long.  To top it all off, I was having car issues with my old Hyundai Accent, which had over 100,000 miles on it.  The last straw was when I went to open the driver's side door on Tuesday after work and the handle fell off in my hand.  Done!  I knew the Accent's days were numbered but that just sealed the deal.  After driving my husband's 2009 Mazda 3 for the rest of the week, I sort of decided I could get used to that car, especially after test driving several other options through out the week and disliking all of them.  When I test drove the new Mazda 3, I knew it was meant to be.  So here you are seeing my brand new car!  Now that my car troubles are over, I hope to have a little bit more time to blog this week.  I never named my old Accent but I feel like this car definitely needs a name.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking into getting an Accent, did you like it while you had it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the car for nine years and I definitely liked it while I had it, at least until thing after thing started to need repairs but that was just because of the age of the car and number of miles. I will say though, that it didn't retain its value like my husband's Mazda 3 did. We traded them both in and even though he had 30,000 more miles on his, his car was worth twice what my Accent was on trade in. Just one small thing to think about.

      Delete