Saturday, June 27, 2015

Away for a Bit

Hello friends!  I'm just stopping by the blog for a bit to say that I'm going to be away for a bit.  My husband and I were in Georgia last week and while he was there for work, I used it as a chance for a "vacation", since work on installing the iPads had finished up the Thursday before we left.  However, I'm going to probably continue to be away for a bit longer, as I'm headed home to Pittsburgh to stay with my little sister as both my mother and father undergo some serious medical procedures.  My younger sister has Down Syndrome and needs someone to be a caregiver for her 24/7.  My older brother will be helping mom and dad as well but it will definitely be a stressful and difficult time for us all. That said, I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging.  Sometimes during very serious and hard times, I can't think at all about such frivolous things as blogging and making videos and other times frivolous things are a great escape from reality.  Anyway, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.  Hopefully we'll all be back to life as usual soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment