Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Makeup Bag Recap, 5-24-15



Happy new week!  I only have two weeks left this year with my students (and neither week is a full five days) and I can't believe it!  My blog and YouTube channel have been neglected a bit lately because I've been working a ton, preparing for four different iPad presentations I have to give (one down, three to go).  And now my summer is no longer starting after the students leave because I've been hired on to do some pro re nata work at the district office this summer configuring iPads.  If everything works out as it's currently planned, I'll start that work on June 8th and I'm not sure how long it will take.  But even though I'm working, it's usually not as exhausting to work when there aren't students to keep up with and it's also pretty nice to be able to go to the bathroom any time I need to.  It's the little things in life!


General Face Products:
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in Buff
Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Concealer in Cream
Nyx Control Freak Brow Gel
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
e.l.f. Studio HD Blush in Diva
my Unii palette, for the bronzer, blush, and neutral eyeshadows shown here
Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder Finishing Veil Powder in Light
e.l.f. Limited Edition Blush and Bronzer combo
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach


Eye Products:
Rue Beauté Natural Eye Kit
Wet N Wild Color Icon Shadow Single in Brulee
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liner in Nude
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liner in Brown
Physician's Formula Shimmer Shimmer Strips Liner in Nude Eyes (pewter shade)
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Classic Black
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
e.l.f. Essential Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow in Cruisin Chic



Lip Products:
Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Pink Lust
Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
Blistex Lip Vibrance

No comments:

Post a Comment