Saturday, May 9, 2015

Wavy Curly


Today I decided to try something different with my new short hair and went for a wavy/curly look.  I love how it looks!  This isn't really a tutorial but I'll just quickly explain what I did.


I added some Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray then dried my hair while twisting chunks around my finger, away from my face just to add some kind of texture to my naturally very straight hair.  Next, I took a one inch curling iron and curled just the top and middle of my hair.  I didn't do every piece, but rather just the randomly curled large chunks here and there.  I left the ends out so it would have more of a wavy feel.  Then I added some hairspray and a bit of Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Texture Tease.


I'll definitely be trying this again some time soon!  I swear, when I curled my hair when it was longer, it was so much harder to make it look good but I have so much less trouble with short hair!

2 comments:

  1. i love it. i have a bob haircut and i love curling it. I love my short hair, its so easy to style and takes no time at all. I've had it for almost a yr but recently started growing it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I agree that short hair is so much easier! I always sort of go back and forth on whether I want it long or short but whenever it's short, I always love it.

      Delete