Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pan Progress


Another week has gone by and I've made some progress on my items that I've hit pan on.  Let's look at each item separately.



First, the Seagull shade in my Rue Beaté Natural Eye Kit.  I don't think this will last long.  These shadows aren't the worst quality ever but they are extremely powdery and kick up a ton of fall out.  That shade will probably be gone in just a week or two.  I use it as both a lid shade and sometimes a crease shade so I could easily use it a few times a week.



Next up is NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.  I only use this as a contour shade so I don't expect to make much progress on this quickly.  I was actually thinking about just using one of my two bronzers that I've hit pan on at a time to see if I would go through them faster.  I haven't decided yet.



Here's my other bronzer, Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair.  I've made a little progress on this but again, I only use a little bit of this each day.



You can see a bit more pan in my Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder Finishing Veil Powder in Light.  I would have thought I had made more of a dent than that but we'll see what it looks like next week.



On to Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in Brulee.  The visible pan on this guy is noticeably larger.  That doesn't surprise me, as I use this eye shadow almost every day as my brow highlight and I use quite a lot.  I really would like to use this up soon.  The lid completely broke off (both pins fell out) and now I have to use a small rubber band to hold it shut when I'm not using it.



And last, my Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach.  I used this several times this week and I can see a bit more pan than before.  It's just such a pretty shade.  I see myself wearing it a lot this summer.

2 comments:

  1. i love these type of posts and i miss your "shopping my stash" videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! A shopping my stash video is a great idea, especially since I've been trying not to buy so much makeup lately.

      Delete