Friday, May 8, 2015

Pan Progress

Last summer, I did a weekly series called Use It Up where I tracked my progress in using up items that I had hit pan on or were nearly empty.  Since I realized I have quite a few items that I'm close to using up again, I thought I would do something similar again now.  Keeping a visual record of my progress helps me to see just how quickly I'm going through items and keeps me from feeling like I'll never finish things.  Next week I'll start with the official weekly comparison but this week I have a comparison of all the items I've hit pan on and how much I've progressed since the original post of those items from about three weeks ago.  Additionally, I have two products that were in last year's Use It Up project that I'm still working on so I have a before and after of how they look now compared to July of last year.


Three weeks of change
Rue Beauté Natural Eye Kit
Physician's Formula SPF 50 Healthy Wear Bronzer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder in Light
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee
Forty-one weeks of change
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Forty-one weeks of change
Physician's Formula SPF 50 Healthy Wear Bronzer in Fair
So I'm pretty sure I'm never going to need to buy another bronzer again for the rest of my life at this rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment