Friday, May 22, 2015

Pan Progress 2

Another week closer to empty pans!  Let's see how much progress I made on my pan items this week.


First, let's look at the Seagull eyeshadow in my Rue Beaut√© Natural Eye Kit.  I think I've made a pretty big chunk in this, mostly because this eyeshadow's texture is so soft, chunky, and flaky that I end up tapping off a ton of fall out before applying it.  The texture is not great when it touches your brush but I have no issues with these shadows once they are applied.  You definitely have to be careful and tap off the excess when applying but I like them once they are on.  I don't see this shadow lasting more than a few weeks.


Next, my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.  I swear there isn't even so much as the tiniest change here.  It makes me mad so let's move on.


The next bronzer is Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair.  I swear I see just the tiniest glimmer of new silver pan right around the circle on the bottom right.  That's promising!


This item is a face powder, Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder Finishing Veil Powder in Light (longest name ever).  I've made significant progress on this and the ring of powder around the edge is getting hard to get to.  I don't think this powder will be around much longer.


This Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee is getting pretty hard to get at as well.  I can tell I've made some progress on this and even though I use it every day, I don't think it will go all that fast, as it's pretty pigmented and you only need a little bit each day.


Finally, we have one of my all time favorite blushes, Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach.  It doesn't really look like I've made much progress, even though I use this blush fairly often.  I guess a little goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment