Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tresemme Hairspray Comparison


A few months ago, when I was at Walmart looking to restock my beloved Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray, I got a little wild and tried going for the Climate Protection Finishing Spray instead.  Not sure what I was thinking.  At first, I really disliked it but now that I've had lots of times to experiment with it, I've found two very distinctive uses for each one and I really like them both now.  Here's how I use them.


Tresemme Tres Two Hair Spray
I like to use just a small amount of this all over my first day hair.  Generally, when I've freshly washed my hair, I'll wear it down in some way.  For this photo, I quickly flat ironed my naturally straight hair to keep the frizz away and I lightly misted this all over.  I like this hair spray for this purpose because it's lightweight but still holds well without making your hair feel sticky or clumping together.


Tresemme Climate Protection Finishing Spray
This climate protection version, I find to dry much harder and it makes my hair sort of stick together in chunks.  Not a pretty look for when I wear my hair down, but I find that with my fine, straight second day hair, this spray gives my hair lots of added texture that helps to hold in any backcombing that I do.  In this photo, I lightly teased the front and crown for just a little added volume.  Then I put my hair in a ponytail and gave quite a good spray to the hair in the ponytail and then gave it a good tease before twisting it into a bun with a second hair tie.  My hair is not that long right now so this makes my bun look fuller and thicker.  The spray holds the tease perfectly without being difficult to remove at the end of the day.  I also like that it doesn't flake and look like dandruff.  I just think this spray is perfect for this purpose.

Overall, I love both of these Tresemme products, for two different purposes.  I plan to repurchase each when I run out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment