Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Seeing Pan


A couple of days ago I hit pan on a powder and it got me to thinking that I wonder how many items I currently have in my collection that I actually could see pan on.  The answer is: 6!  Now I do finish products, but when I start to see pan I often try to use up that item but let's face it, some take longer than others.  I swear I hit pan on those bronzers three years ago and I'm still barely making a dent in them even though I use them every day!

1. Rue Beauté Natural Eye Kit
2. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF Bronzer in Fair
3. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
4. Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder Finishing Veil Powder in Light
5. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
6. Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Single in Brulee

How do you feel about hitting pan?  I'm trying to use up some of these items but the Natural Eye Kit and the blush I sort of want to save and make last.  Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment